SheDazzles, a jewelry couture heart-crafted artistry, is the new trendsetter that creates a line of jewelry that is fabulous, elegance, unique yet affordable.
Let's hear from them, the 10 Things About SheDazzles:
1. Founded in 2010 by Ms Aisyah Razin along with her 2 sisters, Sarah & Jaja. She is also a full time Project Architect working in a local consultant firm. Her passion in art jewelry designing resonates since she was 12 years old. Her first jewelry kit came all the way from Chicago as a Christmas gift from her mother’s penpal friend of over 30 years.
2. Walking through the path of art, SheDazzles passion is not only restricted in jewelries but also in other forms of art including collaging, paper crafts, card makings, etc. All of the business materials such as key tags, price tags, thank you cards are designed by themselves, even the parcel package was wrapped out of recycle drawings paper.
3. Shedazzles boasts strong flair and preference of modern arts, particularly architecture of colours, textures, forms & shapes to create the harmony balance & proportion rhythm in each designs.
4. All productions & jewelry makings only operate on weekends though there is no time limitation when it comes to designing. As time is not an essence, SheDazzles are very fortunate & grateful to have many patience customers as some of them are really willing to wait even for weeks and months to get to their turns. Depending on the complexity of the design, some design may take few hours whereas some may takes weeks.
5. SheDazzles started off with only RM200 budget, as a non-profit business to channel the work stress in a positive way. Today, SheDazzles has appeared in numerous local fashion magazines & online including Cleo, Lipstiq.com, and Big21fashion.com, and has performed at least 5 art tutorials & interviews in Safiyya TV9. The most recent featured was in March 2015 where SheDazzles was featured as the special guest in fashion Azya Safiyya.