Carver’s Homemade Nut Butters uses no hydrogenated agents, preservatives or additives in all its products. Each jar of mouthwatering nut butter spread created filled with natural flavor.
Let's hear from them, the 10 Things About Carver's Homemade Nut Butters:
1) We started as a venture between two friends, myself (Adrian) and Felicia (My partner). What initially started as an idea turned out to be a viable business so we continued. Every step of the way is supervised by us to ensure that the quality never drops and that we will always provide only the best to our customers.
2) We're based in Penang, but ship nationwide.
3) We choose only the best quality nuts (although they cost more) and try to keep prices competitive to make sure our customers get nothing but the best.
4) We actually started out peeling, roasting and grinding the nuts by hand. We still do it, although we have a bigger grinder and oven now. Did you know that our jar of peanut butter actually has an average of 564 peanuts of small size inside it?
5) Our products are all natural and contain nothing but the nuts and a dash of salt to bring out the flavor.
6) Our nut butters also do not contain any butter (many seem to think so), is sugar-free, additive free, preservative free, cholesterol free and trans-fat free. Better for the heart!
7) Our glass bottles are recycled. We have a return-a-bottle incentive that gives our customers a RM1 rebate when they return a bottle on their next purchase. The bottles are then sent back to recycling. We actually buy the bottles back for more than we pay for it initially but it's all good. We get to save the environment!
8) We actually take our customer's suggestions seriously and the almond butter and cashew butter are actually results of suggestions. So remember, if you like something but can't find it, let us know and we'll try to make it happen!
9) Our peanut butter can actually be made into cookies. We found the one in this link to work best, although we put in less sugar.