Copper Restaurant is a chic Modern European restaurant in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, serving upscale creative food with strong Mediterranean influences.
Let's hear from them the 10 Things About Copper:
1) We serve Modern European cuisine with strong Mediterranean influences
2) Pira is the brand of our charcoal oven – so food that goes into the Pira Oven will be named after it.
3) We make approximately 90% of the food we serve in-house
4) We like to explore traditional culinary methods such as curing, charcoal grilling and so on and present our food with modern twists.
5) It’s all about multisensory appeal using flavors, textures and aroma
6) We change our Set Lunch Menu every two days and our Roast Menu every week to incorporate the freshest ingredients that we can get a hold of.
7) Someone told us that our Pira Pineapple dessert is like Body Shop or Lush in your mouth. (lol! Say what?!)
8) Night/Private events are when we get super creative with food.
9) We source our meats and poutlry from halal suppliers and are alcohol, pork and/or lard-free establishment.
10) If Copper had a dream it would be to get people addicted to good food!
Find out more about Copper:
Location: Level 5 Menara Shell, Jalan Tun Sambathan, Kuala Lumpur
Mon - Fri: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm