Monica Lee is an illustrator based in Malaysia who draws mind blowing photo-realistic images simply with graphite pencils.
Let's hear from Monica, the 10 Things About Her:
1) My initial career plan after secondary education was to become a pharmacist. Enrolled in Taylor's college for a year and realized I didn't really like it. So, I went to The One Academy and majored in 3D animation.
2) After college, I worked as a digital imaging artist for Untold Images-photography studio for 12 years.
3) I love to draw since a child. Becoming an artist is a childhood dream of mine.
4) When I started drawing again in 2013, skulls and roses are my favourite subject to draw.
5) I don't go out often. I spend most of my time at home - drawing.