Being born left handed is not something you can do a great deal about. It may not seem like such a big deal to a right handed person but believe me, being a “lefty” really does come with a lot of struggles. The only way to comfort ourselves is to tell people that being left handed its a sign of genius.
1) Elbow Bumps During Meal Time.
No Righty likes to sit next to us.
2) Hand Smudged With Ink When We Write
It happens all the time.
3) Lecture Hall Full of These.
Why oh why is the world so inconsiderate?
4) Binder Ring Obstruction.
One of the biggest nightmares of lefty.
5) The Spiral Pad Handicap
Only the left handed people will know.
6) We Need A Customised Golf Set To Pick Up Golf.
Picking up a sport has never been so difficult.
7) And Customised Guitar Too.
Just so you know, guitars for left handed people are strung the other way round. And usually are limited in music stores.
8) We Struggle With Can Opener
Even the can opener bullies us.
9) And This Righty-Friendly Scissor.
We were obviously left out when this scissor was designed.
10) The Tendency To Shake Hand With Our Left
Why can't we shake with our left hand?