Remember when you were young and your mom would say things you promised yourself that you’ll never repeat to your own kids? Well, perhaps there is a reason why she would say those things and now if you are in the same position you’d most likely find yourself repeating those same words too! Believe it or not? It’s a cycle!
1. "I don't print money, you know?"
2. "Stop playing with your phone and socialise!"
3. "Why? Because I said so. That's WHY!"
4. "Eat your vegetables!"
5. "I don't know. Go ask your father!"
6. "Don't stay up too late, OK?"
7. "Do I look like your maid?"
8. "When I was your age..."
9. "Don't you understand NO? How many times do you want me to repeat this?"
10. "NO TV until you finish your homework!"
Anyway, to all moms out there, you are still the “best-est” person in the world! We’ll always love you, mom!