Datuk Seri Nazir Razak, the chairman of CIMB Group, was named one of Asia’s 50 most influential figures of the last decade by FinanceAsia in 2006 and the "Best Top Executive in Malaysia" by Asiamoney for two consecutive years, in 2009 and 2010. Recently he has been an active user on Instagram, sharing his work, family, friends, favourite football team and words of wisdom with his followers. These are some of the great values we picked up through his Instagram account.
1) Sense of humour – life is not just about work, we should take a break and chill!
2) Appreciative – recognise the hard work contributed by your team members
3) Love your family – spend quality time together
4) Work hard, play harder – celebrating success together!
5) Connectivity – communicating openly with employees
6) Keep learning - never be afraid to try new things
7) Giving back to society – reaching out to people who needs a helping hand
8) Respect - give respects to your parents, your role models
9) Never shy to show your talents – unlock your hidden potentials
10) Sharing is caring – willingly share your knowledge and experience with the people around you
11) Stay fit, always! – understand the importance of being healthy
12) Thankful – recognise the efforts contributed by your mentors or coaches
13) Integrity – no trust, no genuine followers
14) Make a habit of reading – it gives your brain a different kind of workout
15) Unity – step up to emphasise the importance of ethnic harmony and national unity