Petaling Jaya’s one and only designer super club, Play Club KL is ready to elevate party-goers’ clubbing experience to a whole new level by introducing “PLAY DAY OUT”, in short - PDO. Having its tagline as Window to the world’s best festivals, PLAY DAY OUT is a party movement created to satisfy the insatiable appetite of party-goers by offering one-of-a-kind experience by sending revellers to iconic music festivals around the globe.
The inaugural edition of PDO will commence with “Ultra Korea” in June. “Ultra Korea” was lauded as the go-to EDM festival in Asia and is the largest electronic music festival in Korea’s history. Back in its fifth edition from 10 – 12 June in Seoul, “ULTRA Korea” is set with a staggering list of headliners that includes Afrojack, Avicii, Axwell^Ingrosso and Martin Garrix.
PDO is also extremely honoured to be associated with one of the biggest music and entertainment icon of our time, Rihanna. To keep the momentum going, the flyaway continues with an expense paid trip to catch “Rihanna Live in London” on the 24 June – courtesy of Universal Music Malaysia. Having released her eight studio album, titled ANTI with lead single “Work” featuring Drake; Rihanna has kicked off “THE ANTI WORLD TOUR” in North America since February this year. The European leg of the tour will start off at Wembley Stadium, London.
In July, PDO will have its very own version of “Road to Ibiza” where the itinerary includes visiting the most happening clubs in Ibiza town. Some of the shortlisted clubs include:
- Pacha - Ibiza’s oldest and most well-known club with over four decades of party-planning under its belt.
- Ushuaïa – One of the most famous venues for championing huge DJ names, amazing stage production and glamorous dancers.
- Space Ibiza - Known around the world as one of the temples of EDM, emphasizing on bringing only the best and finest international DJs across the genres.
- Ocean Beach Ibiza – Astonishing outdoor party venue with stylish, decadent pool parties, fiestas, fine dining, fashion shows, acrobatics and live performances.
- Privilege - the 'World's Biggest Club’ with a Main Room like an aircraft hangar - that could fit the whole of the other clubs in Ibiza inside it.
In order to be eligible for the individual flyaway, PLAY visitors must purchase the selected twin bottle packages – Ultra Korea’s package or Rihanna’s package which comes with her latest ANTI album (while stocks last). Each purchase entitles one PDO coupon to be dropped at the dedicated box located at PLAY’s entrance for a draw during the respective closing parties. Winners will be announced at the following events: Ultra Korea Closing Party (28 May) where 6 winners will be picked and Rihanna Night Out (4 June) where 4 winners will be selected. The mechanics for “Road to Ibiza” will be similar and will only be determined at a later date.